Although the number of people infected with COVID-19 in Thailand has been decreasing, we are still concerned about the health and safety of our executives and employees as well as the tenants and visitors at the building. Therefore, Bangkok Land Public Company Limited has issued the following precautionary and preventive measures and request that everyone strictly adhere to them.
- Have your body temperature checked (not higher than 37.5°C) before entering the premises
- Always sanitize your hands before using the elevators and other common areas inside the building
- Wear a face mask properly at all times while inside the building and elevators
- Refrain from verbal interaction or talking on the phone inside the elevators
- Maintain social distancing during any activities inside the building and elevators to reduce the spread of disease
In the event of non-compliance with the above rules, the person shall not be allowed to enter the premises. If any employee of Bangkok Land or its subsidiaries violates the rules, and such disobedience puts the health of the executives, coworkers, and other people at risk and compromises the image and credibility of the company, that employee shall be subject to the maximum penalty.